Talent Pipeline Building Programs for Banks
The comprehensive program aims to build a pipeline of highly skilled and productive human capital for the partner bank.
- The program is designed to train resources to become productive from the first day of their joining post the training program and internship
- This is achieved through a comprehensive 9-month campus based training and 3 months internship at the bank’s branch
- The thrust of this unique training program is to impart role-specific knowledge on bank’s products and processes, core banking operations, branch operations, functional knowledge of products and services, core banking technology and process familiarization
- Domain-specific areas such as Trade Finance, Treasury and Recovery are also covered in this solution
- Management areas such as Economics, Accounting and Finance and General Management along with managerial skills (etiquette, grooming and language skills) are covered under this program
On successful completion of the program, the learners take up their respective positions in the Bank and are awarded Post Graduate Diploma from Manipal Academy of Higher Education.
Talent Pipeline Building Program for Insurance Companies
The comprehensive program aims to build a pipeline of highly skilled and productive human capital for insurance companies.
- The program is designed to train resources who are productive from the first day of joining their organization post the training program and internship
- This is achieved through a comprehensive 4-6 month campus based training and structured on-the-job trainings and internships at branches of the respective insurance company for another 6 months
- The thrust of this unique training program is to impart role-specific knowledge on insurance industry, insurance laws, regulatory aspects covering the insurance industry, insurance underwriting and process, insurance products, insurance marketing – distribution and selling
- The program also covers basic pricing methods in life/non-life insurance, overview of actuarial valuation of insurance and surplus distribution, overview of insurance accounting, risk analysis, claims administration, taxation aspects related to insurance and customer relationship management
- The program also imparts managerial skills, etiquette and language skills. This is a channel agnostic program with a focus on skilling sales professional across all channel of sales
On successful completion of the program, the learners join the Insurance Company and are awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance from Manipal Academy of Higher Education.
After the completion of the program, the candidate will
- Have all round knowledge of life/ non-life insurance industry business
- Become competent to head branches/handle operations and lead channels with large teams for business development
- Understand financial markets and offer financial solutions to customers
- Acquire better communication skills and improved inter-personal relationship
- Have a wider perspective and higher confidence in dealing with customers